Straight from the shelves of The Holistic Wellness Center, our family's wellness center (visit site athttp://www.sandiqueenholisticwellness.com for more information) come these unique health support products for color therapy. Most are aware of the power of color therapy. Our local superstore has the walls in the grocery section, like many restaurants, painted in tones of reds and orange, colors shown to increase appetite, and the walls in the rest of the store a very pale blue, shown to promote relaxation. They want you to be HUNGRY when grocery shopping, and to LINGER calmly throughout the rest of the store.
Conventional Medicine Uses Color
Most people would agree that light affects us. Even conventional medicine uses light to treat certain diseases. Here are some examples:
- Premature babies with hyperbilirubinemia, or jaundice, a liver condition, have been treated for decades by putting them under blue light.
- A specific frequency of blue light has been shown to kill 90% of the MRSA bacteria.
- It's been shown that cells absorb chemotherapy drugs more easily if they are exposed to pulsed red laser light.
- Studies in the UK have shown that red light can kill up to 90% of even the most aggressive skin cancer.
- Studies have shown that exposure to blue light may successfully treat superficial skin cancers.
- It has been recognized for a long time that exposure to full spectrum light helps with SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder.
Color Therapy and Holistic Health
For those interested in holistic health, color therapy glasses are a convenient and effective way to apply color therapy. Color entering through your eyes is thought to be directed to the hypothalamus gland, then to the pineal gland, followed by the pituitary gland which regulates hormone production. Cellular and hormonal changes could result as the brain processes this information.
In addition to wearing color therapy glasses, you can enhance your color therapy experience with the use of our Essential Vitality® organic color therapy essential oil blends, created to address the same issues addressed with the use of the corresponding color therapy glasses. Choose your colors individually, or purchase the entire set to use with your family. Each color set comes with one set of glasses and the corresponding color therapy essential oil blend.